Color Week

Holy moly I can not believe we are in the middle of September already.  Last week we finished up our color week(s).  I wish I had taken more pictures of each color activity but sadly I didn't.  Here is a look of some of the activities.

Everyday we sang the song and highlighted the color word of the day.  You can find the songs here.



Red was first, we read The Little Red Hen and made this craft.


 Next was green, we read Go Away Big Green Monster.You can find this craft here.
 For purple we read Harlod and the Purple Crayon.  Then kinders drew a picture of where the purple crayon took them.  This student drew Disney World as you can see with the Mickey ears.  Look at that detail!

On blue day we read Blueberries For Sal and created our own bucket of blueberries.



For favorite color day we did a bunch of Brown Bear Activities.  I do not know where the original source of this is. If you do please let me know so I can give credit where credit is do.



On our last color day we made a rainbow hair coloring book. You can find this book here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment